A Foundation That Helps Children With Cancer and Debilitating Diseases
History and Founder
Kids of Love was founded by Randall Slapikas in 2007 when he was eight (8) years old.
- After meeting children with cancer, Randall realized how blessed he was and decided to make a difference in the lives of kids with cancer
- Randall started a club at his elementary school, middle school, and high school and encouraged fellow students to join.
- Randall has raised money for Relay for Life, St. Baldricks as well as for children with debilitating diseases.
- Randall decided to support children in the hospital year-round and created the Kids of Love Toy and Healthy Snack Kart at various pediatric hospitals.
- The Kids of Love Foundation, Inc. became a 501(c)3 charity in 2011 and assists children with cancer and other debilitating illnesses.
Currently, Randall serves in the US Marine Corps and continues to be involved with the charity as a director.